Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick- My Favorite Nut

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little friendship card using this oh-so-cute My Favorite Nut set by Neat & Tangled.  You can find it HERE in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop. 

https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/neat-tangled-1/products/my-favorite-nut-neat-tangled
 
For my card, I chose some pretty patterned papers, stamped out my image, and colored it to match.  I thought it would be fun to turn one of the squirrels into a skunk.  I then cut it out using by Scan N Cut 2 and layered it on top of my papers.  I stamped out my sentiment and finished it off with a punched tag and button.


 
here's a look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember, you can find this set and others in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment