Thursday, March 15, 2018

CC Designs March Release!

 
Hello!  It's Release Day at CC Designs!  We have lots of adorable images to share with you today!  So many fun stamps and dies.  Today, I'm featuring Gnomey Stamp Set and the Coordinating Dies. 
 
For my card, I created a fun little spring scene.  I used the Garden die set to cut some grass, flowers, and clouds.  Then I used some other dies in my stash and layered it all together.  I stamped out and colored up my images with Copics and cut them out using the coordinating die set.  I then popped them on top of my scene using foam tape and stamped my sentiment inside one of the clouds.  And there you have it!  A cute little Gnomey scene! 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment