Thursday, October 5, 2017

CC Designs Santa and Little Elf

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing more of the adorable CC Designs stamps from the October Release.  These little cuties are Santa and Little Elf.  Both are now available in the CC Designs Shop so be sure to snap them up before they are sold out!  For my card, I decided to create a little winter scene complete with snow and trees.  I chose some fun patterned papers, colored my images to match, and die cut them using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered it all together and added some rhinestone holly to finish it all off.  I also used the adorable Christmas Wishes Sentiments set to stamp my greeting. 
 
 
 
here's a side view:
 

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day! 
 
Card Supplies:
CC Designs Santa Stamp
CC Designs Little Elf Stamp
CC Designs Christmas Wishes Sentiments Set

1 comment: